Belmont Skills Group (‘the Company’)
Company Contact details:
|Data coordinator – Kevin Maxfield, C/O 45 Vincent Drive, Westminster Park, Chester CH4 7RQ Tel: 07841 667566|
|Privacy Notice (when personal data is obtained from the data subject)
The Company is a training business which provides access to Government Funded qualifications services to its clients. The Company must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, the Company acts as a data controller.
You may give your personal details to the Company directly, such as on an application or registration form or via our website, or we may collect them from another source such as an employer. The Company must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. For the purposes of providing access to Government Funding we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
1. Collection and use of personal data
a. Purpose of processing and legal basis
The Company will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with funded qualifications services. The legal bases we rely upon to offer these services to you are:
- Legitimate interest
- Legal obligation
- Contractual obligation
- Public Task
b. Legitimate interest
Where the Company has relied on a legitimate interest to process your personal data our legitimate interests is/are as follows:
- To satisfy clients of your qualifications, right to work and suitability to access Government Funded qualifications within their setting.
c. Recipient/s of data
The Company will process your personal data and/or sensitive personal data with the following recipients:
- Further Education Colleges
- Training providers
d. Statutory/contractual requirement
Your personal data is required by law and/or a contractual requirement (e.g. our client may require this personal data), and/or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract. You are obliged to provide the personal data and if you do not the consequences of failure to provide the data are:
2. We will be unable to process your application and offer you Government Funded qualifications.
3. Data retention
The Company will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
Where the Company has obtained your consent to process your personal/sensitive personal data, we will do so in line with our retention policy. Upon expiry of that period the Company will seek further consent from you. Where consent is not granted the Company will cease to process your personal data/sensitive personal data.
4. Your rights
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
Where you have consented to the Company processing your personal data/sensitive personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting the Belmont Skills Group on 07841 667566.
5. Complaints or queries
If you wish to complain about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it please contact:Belmont Skills Group on 07841 667566.
You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/, or any other relevant supervisory authority should your personal data be processed outside of the UK, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.